The thought process used in our pricing structure is to be simple and straight-forward. In helping determine the value of our services and products, of heirloom quality and infinitely appreciable in value, we use the following as a guide:
1) Style and Consistency – As you look through our work, you’ll see a consistency in image sharpness, exposure (not too light or dark), composition and post-production (editing).
2) Service – To put it simply, once you engage us, we are with you throughout the process. Before the wedding, we will reach out to ask or answer any questions you may have. At any point in the process, before, during, and after the wedding, you’ll have two or more points of contact with our studio. We ensure that we’ll always get back to you quickly and we’ll always be available.
3) Post Production – Learning the craft of photography on film, we have the experience of creating the image first in the camera and secondly, with our specific instructions, completing the creation in the lab. Today, the process is quite similar. The first part of the image is still created in the camera, however, the second part is completed in the computer. Known as post processing this is the process of editing or retouching images in such a way to remove minor blemishes and to ensure that our images are consistent and completed in a timely manner.
4) What you see is what you get – Our packages contain a varying amount of Albums, Enlargements, and hours of coverage. Also, in every package, we include the image download of full-resolution, fully-post produced JPEGS. No upsell. No hidden costs.
5) Equipment – This is a one-time-only event. Because of this, we use the top-of-the-line equipment. We do not just show up with a camera and a couple lenses, but instead, we’re equipped with the lighting equipment necessary to make the most out of any scene.
6) Backups – All images are backed up on site, taken into the studio and backed up again and uploaded to an offsite backup location.
7) Qualified Second Photographers – We’ve reviewed and worked with our photographers to ensure we have the right people for our studio. Talented creatives skilled at capturing your day!
All of these factors go into helping us determine our pricing.
While we offer variations in the way of what you will receive for your wedding coverage (additional albums, prints, engagement/bridal sessions and/or time) our complete wedding coverage is presented as follows:
Includes wedding and reception coverage (up to 4 hours) and an online digital gallery containing all of your hi-res retouched images. You have the ability to download, share on social media, or, for an additional fee order images of various sizes in your choice of canvas, print or metal formats
Includes everything in “Digital Memories” plus an additional 3 hours of coverage to total 7 hours. In addition, including traditional with a twist, we include a 40-page 10×15 coffee table style signature wedding album (not to be confused with the smaller photo book)
Building on “Traditional Memories”, the “Heirloom” includes coverage up to 12 hours and shares memories with the couple and both sides of your new family by including 3 60-page 10×15 coffee table style signature wedding albums with your choice of either an engagement or bridal photo session
Engagement or Bridal sessions are $425 and include a 90-minute photo session and up to 12 retouched images from your session.
A NC sales tax of 6.75% is not included in the pricing.
Please contact us through our contact page or call us directly at 704-996-0771 so that we can discuss your specific needs.